Deadline 18 January 2021
The shortlist of resolutions for the 2020/21 process has now been published on the NFWI website and on My WI along with a range of resources to support members in making their individual selections. You can access the resources here.
The shortlist and selection slip will be included in the November issue of WI Life. Please take time to consider each resolution and complete the selection sheet. You can submit your selection by:
- sending your selections directly to the WI secretary via email or telephone;
- conduct an anonymous poll at a virtual WI meeting;
- collect selections using electronic tools, such as via email or using a survey tool like SurveyMonkey;
- send the selection slip direct to Cresswell House.
Selections can be submitted by 18 January 2021:
- On the form included within WI Life, or a photocopy of the form;
- A representative from each WI (such as the Secretary) can provide the total selections for each resolution by phone, post or email.